Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. However, losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal. But sometimes the hair loss extends this limit. With this kind of hair loss, you may end up with bald spots commonly found in men. In case of women, it is generally found that the hair on the top of the head slowly loses their thickness. Hair loss is a very common condition and affects most people at some point of time in their lives.
What Causes Hair Loss
There are many causes of hair loss. Some of them are,
- Pregnancy – Hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, childbirth, discontinuing the use of birth control pills, and menopause can cause temporary hair loss.
- Age – As you grow older you grow less hair. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Stress – Which includes physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever
- Family History – In many cases, it is inherited, which means it’s passed down from one generation to another.
- Alopecia Areata – Alopecia areata is a disease that causes hair to fall out in small patches. It develops when the immune system attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Hypothyroidism – In hypothyroidism, the gland’s hormone production slows. This, in turn, slows your metabolism, which can lead to hair loss.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – Millions of women suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome. One of the symptoms of this condition is hair loss on the scalp.
Hair Regrowth Treatment
The development of new treatments and its proven results after a few sessions has achieved the confidence of patients as the best hair loss treatments without the excessive use of medicines and drugs. The treatments which are in demand are:
- Stem cell-based treatment
- Hair transplant surgery (Hair grafting)
- Laser hair growth treatment
- Non –surgical hair replacement
- Extreme laser comb
- Scalp extension
Dr. ParthaSarathi’s Asian Hair & Skin Hospital in Bangalore have the perfect solution for Hair Loss. Dr. ParthaSarathi who is well known as the Best cosmetologist in Bangalore offers effective Hair Regrowth treatment in Bangalore at affordable cost with well-advanced technology.
Mail us @ email@example.com