Beauty and skincare should go hand in hand to achieve a perfect look and to boost our confidence. Starting good skin habits at younger age can keep us away from most of the skin diseases. Dr. Parthasarathy’s Asian Hair and Skin Hospital offers treatments for various skin disorders by the best skin doctor in Bangalore.
Following good eating habits can keep your skin healthy and glowing. Using SPF 15 sun protection will protect your skin from wrinkles, dark spots, etc.
Common skin problems
- Eczema: This disease makes the skin dry, irritated and inflammable. It is a persistent disorder where discoloration and breakouts are appeared in skin.
- Fungal infection: Fungal infections are mainly caused by yeast and spores. It spreads very soon compared to other skin disorders. Common fungal infections are ringworm, yeast infection and athlete’s foot.
- Psoriasis: It is a skin disorder in which skin cells multiply faster than normal. It is normally seen affected on knee, scalp, elbows etc.
Symptoms of skin diseases
- Dark Spots
- Cracking in skin
Proper skin treatment can completely provide relief from various skin disorders. Creams and antibiotics can be used to control infection, inflammation and itching. Fungal infections can be treated using antifungal components. Oral or injected drugs are used to treat eczema. Photochemotherapy can reduce the multiplication of skin cells. In addition to this microdermabrasions, lasers etc can be used for polishing and skin lightening.
Dr. Parthasarathy has won the following awards
- Best cosmetic surgeon in Bangalore
- India Health care awards 2016
- Vaidya Ratna National award
- Best consultant dermatologist in Karnataka
for his contributions in the field of hair and skin care.
Visit Us: http://drparthasarathi.com/
Email Us: email@example.com