1. Does the hair removal treatment using laser hurt?
Even after being an effective treatment, the laser hair treatment gives only a slight pinch to be felt.
2. When will my new hair grow after the hair transplant?
Three months after the transplantation, your hair will start to grow. To get the hair start growing completely, it might take even much more time.
3. Is there any truth in the statement that Botox is unsafe?
No. Botox injection is really safe and the myths like the injections are painful, it might lead to loss of facial expressions or is effective only for facial lines are completely wrong. We have provided Botox treatment for our clients in the past many years.
4. What are the risks involved in Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is much safe and the rare problems possible are infections, skin ulcerations and bleeding. This surgical procedure never causes any injury. But always you have to make sure that you do not ignore the risk of doing too much liposuction in a day.
5. After breast reduction will I be able to breastfeed my baby?
In this case, you can talk about your intension of breastfeeding your baby to the surgeon. The surgeon will customize the surgery in order to reduce the negative effect that can happen during breastfeeding.
6. How long does it take to recover from plastic surgery?
Mostly it is 1-2 weeks, but can vary from person to person and also procedure to procedure.
7. Will the scar go immediately once the scar revision is done?
Actually once the scar revision is done, localized swelling, discomfort or discoloration will happen for about one to two weeks. After that this new scar will fade and get refined by time.
8. I am 16 year old. Am I too young to do Gynecomastia?
The Gynecomastia surgery is always preferable to be done after the age of 18. There might be situations where it needs to be done earlier, in that cases please consult a surgeon.
9. Is there any alternative non – surgical treatment to rhinoplasty?
There are no alternatives available to the cosmetic treatment of nose, rhinoplasty. But if the problems that you are facing are related to breathing, then you can try using nasal strips to improve breathing as a non-surgical means of correcting the issue.
10. Am I eligible to undergo vitiligo surgery?
11. Can psoriasis be treated with diet?
Unfortunately no! Whatever you have or however healthier the diet be, it won’t help you to get rid of psoriasis. But better the diet, healthier you will be and also include lots of exercises to your schedule
12. After a Cryotherapy session, how do I feel?
During each session endorphins are released by the body.Endrorphins are hormones that help you to feel fresh and energetic. The buoyant effect of each session last from 6 to 8 hours and increases with each treatment sessions. You will also get undisturbed, deep sleep at night on the day Cryotherapy session is done.
13. Is numbing needed for microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is used to rejuvenate and exfoliate the skin and the process includes spraying of tiny crystals onto the skin and gently removing the outer layer. SO there is no need of numbing as it is not an aggressive one.
14. Will any facial suit for my face?
There are different facial available and different skin types too. Some facial might suit you better if you have dry skin or oily skin and some might not be that effective. SO consult first and then choose your facial.
15. Can all the colors of my tattoo removed completely using laser tattoo removal?
Most of the colors will be removed completely. Some may need multiple treatments for the removal and some may fade to an extent that it will be nearly impossible to recognize them.
Phone: 080-65710444 / 7411687847
Magrath Road, Near Garuda Mall,
MG Road, Karnataka