Vitiligo Surgery In India
Dr. Parthasarathi is an Asian Hair & Skin Hospitals who provide Best Vitiligo Surgery in Bangalore, India. Not only vitiligo surgery treatment but we have best common acne, laser hair removal, skin allergies to more complex problems such as skin cancers, dermatitis, psoriasis, and immune-related skin diseases are dealt with care, compassion and consummate skill.
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a chronic skin disorder that causes areas of skin to lose color. It presents as depigmented (white) patches. Exposed body sites, such as the elbows, face, knees, feet, and hands, are often involved, resulting in significant cosmetic concerns. Vitiligo is usually treated with Surgical treatment, creams, and tablets, or by phototherapy
How Dr. Parthasarathi’s Vitiligo Treatment in Bangalore help you?
Under this surgery, we will regain pigmentation that cosmetically matches the surrounding normal skin. There’re few Prior to surgery before considering Vitiligo Surgery in India:
- Disease stability
- The proposed donor site
- The age of the patient
- Patient expectations
- The proposed method of surgery
- Size and location of the vitiligo patch
What are the different types of vitiligo surgeries are provided at Dr. Parthasarathi’s Vitiligo Treatment in Koramangala, MG Road, indiranagar, Bangalore?
In our Vitiligo Treatment in MG Road, Vitiligo Treatment in indiranagar, Koramangala,, Bangalore we provide following treatments
- Grafting of melanocyte-rich tissue (tissue grafting): surgical techniques used in tissue grafting are Miniature punch grafting (MPG), Suction blister grafting and Split-thickness skin grafting
- Miniature punch grafting (MPG): about 2 mm in diameter are punched out from the donor site and placed on the donor site of vitiliginous skin. Where receiver chambers have also been created by punches.
- In suction blister grafting, negative force is applied to the normally pigmented donor site to promote the formation of multiple blisters. Syringe, Suction pump, Suction cups and Negative pressure cutaneous suction chamber system can be used to raise Blisters.
- Split-thickness skin grafting refers to shaving off thin layers of skin from the donor site. When compared to Miniature punch grafting and suction blister grafting, Split thickness skin can cover larger areas of vitiligo and process constant pigmentation with no cobblestoning.
- Grafting of melanocyte cells (cellular grafting): surgical techniques involved in cellular grafting are Autologous non-cultured epidermal cell suspensions and Cultured melanocyte suspensions.
- Autologous non-cultured epidermal cell suspensions: Under this treatment Tissue is gathered from a donor site and is incubated with trypsin to segregate the epidermis from the dermis. The melanocytes are then segregated from the epidermis and made into a cell suspension that can be transplanted onto the de-epithelialized recipient skin.
- Cultured melanocyte suspensions: Here Tissue is gathered from a donor site and is incubated with trypsin but after separating epidermis, melanocytes and keratinocytes are incubated in a medium containing growth factors.
The surface or uppermost layer of affected skin is usually separate under local anesthesia in an outpatient setting. Techniques to remove the skin include:
- Laser therapy
- Shave biopsy
- Punch biopsy
If you are looking for Best Vitiligo Surgery in Bangalore then Dr. Parthasarathi is the best choice We use various techniques and with the help of our finest doctors and advanced medical technology Dr. Parthasarathi’s Vitiligo Surgery in India can give you a better and beautiful skin to live with. We provide Vitiligo Surgery in kormangala, Vitiligo Surgery in MG Road and Vitiligo Surgery in indiranagar